Position: Motion Graphics Artist
Estimated Duration: 30-40 hours, with potential for ongoing projects
Rate: $50 - $100/hour DOE
Start Date: Immediate
Job Description:A cutting-edge digital signage firm is looking for a bedrock motion artist to prove themselves over a series of projects to become our lead digital motion artist, you will have the opportunity to showcase your skills with dozens of digital out of home (DOOH) motion graphic scenarios. Sports stadiums, casinos, airports, eSports events, we are bleeding edge experiential digital signage firm that can have opportunities to shape the future of digital spaces. Your work will range in conceptualizing examples of that work, along with real-world deliverables.
- 5+ years of Motion Graphics
- Expert Ability in Adobe After Effects
- Sound Typography Animation Skillset
- In touch with After Effects Best Practices and Community Ongoings
- A skilled eye that recognizes solid aesthetic. (NO JUNIOR ARTISTS PLEASE)
- ! If You Love Sports This is A Dream Gig! - Utilize relevant industry-standard tools (Cinema 4D, Smoke, Maya, etc.)
- Ability to Design Your Own Composites in After Effects
- You have worked with After Effects Expressions, importing content from CSV Files
HEROFI provides marketing automation for physical retail. We bring digital best practices into physical space, enabling retailers to react in real-time to changing conditions. HEROFI's system is integrated with a vast array of external data sources; it is flexible enough to integrate with very complex legacy software in retail; and is furthermore integrated with a vast array of signage, tablets, POS, mobile, and web CRM and CMS systems making reaction and communication to the consumer or staff simple and fast.
PLEASE WATCH OUR SIZZLE REEL: http://bit.ly/2zR9C6v
Email email@example.com Please provide a small bio and relevant examples of work
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.