Position: Motion Graphics Designer
Location: City of Chicago
Status: Full Time
Estimated Full Time
Starts: Beginning of September
Rate: $60,000 * $75,000, Depending on Experience
Our downtown agency client is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to help their team ideate and create motion graphics content for clients and new business pitches. This is an exciting opportunity as this role has the potential to go full-time with a renowned agency working on name-brand clients!
Motion Graphics Designer Responsibilities:
* Work alongside Creative and Post Production teams to generate conceptual and creative ideas across various brands
* Deliver concepts and creative for new business pitches, videos, banners, etc...
* Work with Producers on design briefs to understand overall creative and determine project timelines
* Create, design and animate in collaboration with others or individually
Motion Graphics Designer Requirements:
* 3+ years of experience in Motion Graphics Design/2D animation * Proficiency in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
* Cinema 4D and Premier is a PLUS
* Ability to present your creative thoughts and work to the team and collaborate across the organization
* Ability to meet tight deadlines
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.