Mattel Creations is seeking a video maker to help edit and animate social media content and video series.
This position will provide motion graphic design for our Digital Content team and contribute to the full creative process. He or she should be an expert working with the newest tools including Adobe Premiere and After Effects. A strong knowledge of design esthetics for various social media platforms is highly desired.
- Create and execute holistic design and animation styles for custom projects
- Conceptualizing, animating and providing motion graphics and edit work for video
intended for social platforms including Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Execute a consistent visual look and feel across all our content we produce
- Collaborate with designers, creatives and content creators for multiple brands including Mattel, Fisher Price and Barbie.
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Strong visual design skills and an understanding of design systems
- Ability to carry out an existing design aesthetic as well as create your own.
- Interest in pop culture, parenting and experimental storytelling.
- Proficient in Adobe CS, specifically After Effects,
- Stop-motion, painting, music, and nearly any other creative skill is a plus
- Contribute and work as part of a fast-paced team
- Participate in regular meetings to review, steer, and manage work
- Ability to work individually and as a member of a team
- Excellent attention to detail & strong communication skills
- Must be able to manage feedback from multiple parties and deal with curve balls
- Bonus: illustration ability
Must include a link to view your work
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @mattel.com Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application and resume in order to be considered.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.