Twitch is starting a private label business rooted in our community values that will serve as a springboard into building a larger lifestyle brand. Every purchase a customer makes from Twitch Private Label is an expression of love for the company that gave them the ability to connect with a community that understands them. It is our duty to give our customers incredibly well thought out, and high quality products that they will love and adore. We are looking for a multidisciplinary designer that obsesses over every detail and can create compelling narratives. This role will help shape and move Twitch into a new era of design, while also creating pieces that our community will love and adore.
This is the perfect role for a candidate that wants to work on a wide range of projects, and types of media. The ideal candidate isn't afraid to fail, try new things, or learn new skills. Some of the many projects that this role will help design and influence include:
Illustrations, Visual Design, Lookbook (Print and Digital), Apparel and Product Design, Branding, Pop-Up Shops (Physical and Digital), Ad campaigns and UI/UX design.
- Design and build cohesive narratives for product collections for online and offline shopping experiences
- Develop and own projects from concept to end vision
- Be a strong voice for the community's aesthetic and be open to critiques from fellow designers
- Continually evolve, iterate and improve design vision and end goals based on a hybrid of business needs, community needs and personal taste
- Work alongside creative team members (Head of Design, Marketing) to develop robust go to market strategies that complement the design vision
- Be an expert in community aesthetic, taste and product needs through competitive shopping, industry research and user research.
- 5-7 years of design experience, focused on end to end ownership of projects
- A bachelor's degree or higher
- Must be able to think in design systems and how products or designs can translate over a larger strategy
- Passion for design you are absorbing knowledge and new skills inside and out of the office
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment while working cross-functionally with a positive can-do attitude
- Pulse on current creative and design trends
- Strong communicator, conceptual thinker and design developer
- Ability to be inspired through research and develop products that fit customer taste
- A mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Agency Background
- Previous experience in fashion, interior design, architecture or photography
- Familiarity with Sketch
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience with CAD softwareP
- photography experience
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch's live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.