Our client, a global professional services organization, has a need for a Multimedia Designer onsite, for a full time opportunity.
MULTIMEDIA DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Design and develop multimedia presentations combining still images, sound, text, video and animation
* Video editing, audio and color correction
* Manage stock video and photography library
* Design and create motion graphics and infographics for internal presentations.
* 5 years' of professional graphic design experience within a corporate or agency background
* Understanding of HTML5/ CSS, UI (user interface) design, and site architecture and functionality
* Must have the ability to design for all channels: print and digital (web, video, social media, etc.)
* Strong portfolio showcasing high-end print and digital design skills
* Clean design aesthetic and can follow brand guidelines
* Experienced in UI/UX design and animation design a PLUS
* Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design preferred
* Expert knowledge After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and PowerPoint
* Familiarity with HTML5/CSS
* Knowledge of Drupal, Keynote and DaVinci Resolve a PLUS!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.