We are a growing Creative Services team looking for a Multimedia Designer to do great work and be part of our success. Bring your Graphic Designer skills and After Effects experience too.
The Creative Services Department provides solutions to Marriott International's internal clients for a range of audio, visual, digital/multimedia, collateral design, photography, and event production needs. The Multimedia Designer, Creative Services is responsible for creating print media, digital media, presentations, motion graphics, embedded video graphics and logos/branding, and other marketing and promotional materials for internal Marriott International clients. The Multimedia Designer, Creative Services reports to the Creative Director, Creative Services.
This position is responsible for creative graphic design content for the Creative Services team, to include:
- Combining art and technology to communicate ideas through images.
- Develops creative design, motion graphics, presentations (Keynote and PowerPoint), production layouts, infographics, and provides support for assigned projects.
- Develops unique designs that convey a recognizable meaning on behalf of clients. Works cooperatively with key stakeholders to quickly and efficiently assess and support fulfillment of their design needs.
- Designs collateral and logos with close attention to typography. Adjusts and uses photography and illustrations effectively. Presents new concepts, layouts, logos, etc., to Creative Director, and other leaders.
- Works with all levels of corporate management with efficiency to produce quality images and contribute to the success of various projects and events.
- Collaborate with clients and staff to develop creative strategies and produce various media, presentations, graphics and logos that meet or exceed specific target objectives.
Requirements for Position:
Successful candidates should possess knowledge and experience as follows:
- Exceptional portfolio reflecting 5+ years of experience in graphic design, preferably at an agency.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud applications, with expert level proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects.
- Ability to work in a pressure driven, deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects of competing priority and complexity without compromising quality or brand standards.
- Ability to work in a complex technical environment while collaborating with all levels of staff through executive management to produce high quality designs and media.
- Excellent communication skills for interaction with clients, vendors, staff and executives. Keen ability to maintain composure in a highly pressurized environment.
- Maintains awareness of current design trends as well as different styles of design to execute design projects. Maintains skill currency in computer and software required to complete assignments.
- Stays abreast of technological advances that improve design processes and product.
Education: Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing and/or fine arts required.
Apply online at: https://jobs.marriott.com/corporate/jobs/180018SC?lang=en-US
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.