A non-denominational church is looking for a Multimedia Designer to join their team full time in Glen Burnie, MD!
Multimedia Designers MUST submit samples of print, digital, and video work to be considered for this role.
Role will be Sunday through Thursday. Sunday hours are 8am-4pm, Monday through Thursday hours are 9am-5pm.
- Work with internal teams on developing concept pitches and relevant content through strategic design
- Create bump videos for services and special events
- Create relevant, visually driven graphics and video clips for social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Design for merchandise lines on quarterly basis
- Support Film team on projects to create compelling videos that tell a story
- prep and package files for delivery to vendors - maintain relationships with vendors used
- Maintain design trends to stay relevant/cutting edge
- Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Adobe CC Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Ability to tell a story in creative ways for both print and video/digital
- Passionate/cause driven
- Working knowledge of Google Apps, WordPress, Apple applications
** A Statement of Faith will be required for this role
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.