Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Multimedia Designer
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $85,000/yearly DOE
Our nonprofit client in Washington, DC has an immediate need for a Multimedia Designer to join their team.
Multimedia Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and execute campaigns through images, video, and other compelling multimedia content.
- Design, develop, and launch WordPress pages to promote various initiatives,
- Design and develop digital assets, creating and sourcing digital imagery to support overall advocacy efforts.
- Capture and edit video content to enhance engagement across campaigns.
Multimedia Designer Requirements:
- 5+ years web development and content creation experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite Including Photoshop, InDesign, and After Effects.
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. Creative Circle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.