Our digital solutions/technology client, is seeking a full-time Multimedia Designer who is creative, self-motivated and able to manage and organize multiple key client projects.
Reporting directly to the Vice-President of Operations, the ideal, experienced Multimedia Designer is creative, self-motivated and able to respond quickly to multiple project's needs.
* Create online, engaging and interactive resources to meet client and curriculum needs such as images, graphics, videos, audios, webcasts, podcasts, charts and other multimedia formats.
* Produce content in various formats, using Adobe Suite and other relevant multimedia tools.
* Deep understanding of technology (audio to video) from recording to editing.
* Actively identify opportunities and new technologies to improve, develop and maintain content.
* 3+ years experience in video and graphic design.
* Strong knowledge of Storyline 360, Adobe Captivate
* Proficient in video editing by way of Adobe Premiere
* Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, SCORM 2004
* Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Basic HTML /CSS coding a PLUS
Salary: US$33129 - US$34129 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.