Health Sense Media, a division of Agora is seeking a highly motivated native media buyer to manage our display team, and spearhead our acquisition strategy on the native networks.
The primary role of the Native Meida Buyer will be planning, buying, building, tracking and optimizing display/native campaigns through a variety of native networks.
Duties include researching opportunities, negotiating and buying inventory, coordinating internally with web team and product managers, and analyzing advertising placements.
Candidates must will be willing to demonstrate their desire to join Health Sense Media's marketing team, so each candidate will be given a pre-interview task - nothing too difficult, so don't worry - in order to give those truly motivated people an opportunity to rise to the top.
This is an incredible opportunity for anyone interested in taking the next step in their marketing career. You just need to be willing to show you will work for it
- Build dozens of new display/native campaigns per month across a variety of networks.
- Actively manage campaigns by optimizing bidding, and performance to ensure KPI delivery.
- Provide creative direction for banners, text ads, images and landing pages.
- Build and maintain working relationships with publishers, media partners, and affiliates.
- Monitor and scale multiple campaigns prioritizing by revenue opportunity.
- Analyze data against the defined campaign success metrics.
- 1-2 years experience managing native advertising campaigns (Revcontent, Outbrain, Taboola, content.ad, adsupply, Adwords, etc.)
- General understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Familiarity with email, affiliate, display, social or any other marketing tactics is a plus, as well as Google analytics.
- Willingness to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently is a must!
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions and use sound judgment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability and desire to understand and discuss new technical concepts.
- Comfortable analyzing and making decisions based on campaign performance data.
- Most importantly: The unrelenting desire to acquire new customers and meet aggressive KPIs.
About Agora Financial
Agora Financial provides independent economic commentary through print and online publications, print and e-books, films and international conferences. For over 25 years, Agora Financial has been a leading innovator in the financial publishing industry. Not only have our economic forecasts been uncannily accurate, but we've consistently beaten the mainstream financial media to the punch.
Agora Financial readers were aware of the housing bubble, the credit bubble, the excesses underlying the Panic of '08, the pending collapse of Lehman Bros. and the bankruptcy of American Airlines well before they happened - and in many cases, were able to prosper while other investors got blindsided.
Executive publisher Addison Wiggin, a New York Times best-selling author and the driving force behind the critically acclaimed documentary film I.O.U.S.A, and our editorial team continue to challenge traditional publishing outlets by offering irreverent, insightful commentary where others fear to tread. Agora Financial editors' consistent ability to stay ahead of the mainstream has earned recognition from dozens of media sources, including The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, Financial Times and others.
Submit resume and cover letter with application at https://talent-14west.icims.com/jobs/1622/native-media-buyer/job.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.