We are seeking a full stack .NET developer with 5-10 years experience responsible for building front and/or back end application services in .NET using c# and typescript. The candidate will be working with a software development team for a new Healthcare Geographic Information System (GIS) based software offering. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Produce well-designed, maintainable code that adheres to SOLID software design principles
- Participate in prototyping exercises with new technologies
- Implement code that adheres to architecture design and implementation plans agreed upon with technical lead and software architect
- Implement and promote reusable code by leveraging shared libraries
- Proactively manage technical debt incurred during software implementations by identifying opportunities for enhancement (debt repayment), even in tight deadlines.
- Participate in sprint planning meetings to contribute with estimations and development strategy
- Participate in code reviews and be comfortable sharing code with other members of the team
- Advocate and demonstrate use of industry best-practices, high-quality code, and compliance with department development processes
- Proactively communicate delays or unforeseen problems that will delay assigned tasks.
- Adhere to software development processes and participate in discussions to enhance and optimize development operations
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts
- Proficiency leveraging .NET framework and thorough understanding of ASP.NET platform
- Cloud based development experience (EC2, Azure)
- Relational Database Experience (MySQL, Postgres, or similar)
- GIS experience a plus
- Adept troubleshooting and debugging techniques to quickly identify incorrect code
- Enjoy working with a team and sharing knowledge to improve processes and efficiency
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, demanding, tight-deadline environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated to grow your software craftsmanship taking advantage of training resources available at work and outside of work (code camps, workshops, etc).
- Team player and a strong individual contributor
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @array-advisors.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.