OluKai is looking for a creative, thoughtful and enthusiastic
Digital Graphic Designer to join our team to produce and oversee
digital and print creative projects.
We are looking for someone that has experience designing in all
forms of digital and online graphic design - website, performance
advertising, e-mail marketing - and who is confident in
collaborating with other creative people (colleagues and clients).
This person should have experience executing projects from concept
We're looking for someone with a passion for life, adventure and
learning. This person must have had prior experience working in a
team as you will work with the entire creative and marketing crew,
as well as other departments and third-party vendors to constantly
develop creative visual strategies and successful work. This person
must have a pro-active nature, a curiosity and desire to learn, and
an understanding of deadlines.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to the following):
- Develop digital graphics and layouts for all marketing channels
- Produce and optimize final digital artwork.
- Create digital templates for email and digital ad layouts.
- May assist in managing the image library and assist with
retouching images as needed.
- Ensures brands individuality and standards in assets and
- Adheres to the production schedule, timelines and
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional partners to ensure
that all design solutions meet deadlines and objectives.
- Assist the Creative Team with presentations.
- Stays current on digital marketing, style, design, popular
culture and social trends in the competitive landscape.
- Work with e-commerce team to produce and manage e-commerce
- Be able to present ideas and designs to all members of the
creative team, as well as to other partners such as the marketing
team and brand management team.
- Be a leader in maintaining the brand voice and a consistency
throughout all brand visuals.
- Additional projects/assignments.
These are the qualifications you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related
field is preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in the digital graphic design
- Knowledge in digital design software (Adobe XD and Adobe
- Knowledge in working with a DXP (ie Bloomreach/Exponea).
- Video editing and motion graphics knowledge is a plus (animated
GIFs; After Effects)
- Understanding of designing for digital formats including
dot-com, UI/UX, and animated digital pieces to be placed in various
performance advertising positions.
- Experience creating multi-tiered campaigns.
- Experience with direct-to-consumer creative and messaging.
- Needs to work well independently, have excellent follow-through
- Should be quick, collaborative and creative. Need to be able to
thrive in a deadline driven environment.
- Requires knowledge of art department or agency workflow.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Have ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at once
and be deadline oriented.
- Must have strong communication skills as working well in a team
We offer a highly competitive benefit and compensation package,
including: medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid vacation, paid
holidays, generous product discounts with some clients, summer
beach outings very casual (yet professional) work environment.