Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Omnichannel Content Manager
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing as needed
Starts: November 2020
Rate: $75,000-$115,000/yr DOE
Job Description: A leading retailer is looking for an Omnichannel Content Manager to join its team. This is a full time role in Houston, TX.
The Omnichannel Content Manager should have:
- Omnichannel and eCommerce experience
- Experience managing teams of 10 or more
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of eCommerce and retail
- 3 years of management
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to partner with engineers on technical needs
- Understanding of content for omnichannel
The Omnichannel Content Manager will report to the Director, Omnichannel.
- Enhance, develop, and manage best in class product content
- Manage team of content specialists
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties consistent with style guide and agreed upon data governance standards
- Become the subject matter expert for all product categories online
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$75000 - US$115000 per year