Position: Packaging Designer (2D, 3D, Print, Beauty)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client, a beauty/ fragrance company, is currently looking for a Senior Packaging Designer with 2D and 3D packaging design skills to join the team.
**Must have RHINO and packaging experience**
Packaging Designer Will:
- Be designing all primary and secondary packaging for highend fragrances, including gift sets / promotional packaging (designing for technical specifications and content; manipulate and create designs for size and other variances)
- Develop 3D images and renderings in RHINO; present concepts and alternate design versions on a per project basis
- Be designing and expanding on both the glass bottles and the packaging for various brands , taking existing concepts and extending
- Be conceptual, bring new ideas to the table and help extend and/or create new mock ups
- Be taking direction from the Creative Director and must be comfortable and experienced enough to complete projects with minimal supervision
- Work across departments, must be collaborative, eager and willing to jump in wherever needed
Packaging Designer MUST:
- Have 3+ years experience in beauty/luxury packaging and production, and be fluid in the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
- Be proficient with 3D rendering Rhino
- Be able to take projects and run with them, be PROACTIVE turning them around quickly and efficiently
- Be eager, a go-getter and willing to help out teams in other divisions as needed
- Have a strong sense of typography, color, layout, composition and design
- Have knowledge of prepress, color matching/retouching, offset and digital printing
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.