Leading Fast Fashion Company is seeking an innovative, energetic, and fashionable Packaging Designer to join the Beauty team. This person will be responsible for creating all original packaging for a cosmetics line. He or she will ensure that all packages created will reflect the brand's personality and meet company standards.
- Create tech packs with detailed specifications which includes the printout of design, size, color, material selection, product description and entity
- Warrant all packages to meet packaging compliance standards
- Amend and re-color existing prints, artworks and color ways
- Utilize creativity to translate researched inspirations into original designs
- Resize and edit artwork as requested
- Assemble and submit design paperwork to the Legal, which includes the origin of design inspiration for copyright purposes
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic/Textile Design or similar field required
- At least 3-5 years of Packaging Design experience, building mechanicals for cosmetic packaging preferred
- Working knowledge of industrial package design
- Knowledge in graphic design, typography, product design and color theory is a plus!
- Must be able and willing to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, and pulling
If you are interested and available please submit your resume and portfolio.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.