Position: Packaging Designer (Branding Agency)
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Week of 29th Jan 2017
Rate: Up to $55/hr
A packaging agency is seeking a Packaging Designer to join their team for 3-4 days per week for ongoing freelance project help.
In this Packaging Designer role you will be responsible for:
* Working on conceptualizing packaging branding with the Founder & Director of Design.
* Creating the concept and design for packaging.
* Upcoming projects focused on dehydrated camping food and frozen food!
To qualify for this Packaging Designer role you will need to have:
* Worked on design for food and beverage brands- mainstream food/beverage brands!
* Have worked for a branding agency in the packaging space.
* Be passionate about design and eager to work hard.
This role will be based in San Francisco, for 3-4 days per week, depending on work load each week. ONSITE is preferred.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$50 - US$55 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.