Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Packaging Designer (Full Time)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: As soon as identified
Our client, a well-known home goods brand, is looking for a Packaging Designer to join their team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team within a fun work culture/ environment. There are cooking demos, a new photo studio, and social activities for employees. If you love all things food and enjoy a lively work environment in a beautiful bright space, this is the place for you!
The Packaging Designer will be responsible for:
- Utilize brand guidelines and established brand aesthetic to create about 15 packaging products per week
-Work cross-functionally with creative, production, product management, sales and brand communications teams
- Concept and create packaging, POP, sales materials, and signage
- you will NOT be responsible for creating mechanicals, dielines, etc.
- present work in meetings to sales and product teams
The Packaging Designer will have the following qualifications:
- mid-level with at least 3+ years experience with emphasis on packaging design
- Experience working for a retail/ consumer/ e-commerce product company
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- understanding of what goes into the final product including photography, retouching, production, and printing
This opportunity will begin as soon as the right person is identified post interviews!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.