Our client, a direct to consumer products company, is seeking a Packaging Designer to join their team full time.
Responsibilities for the Packaging Designer:
- Designing and revising retail packaging layouts
- Overseeing product photography shoots
- Creating 3D comps for sales presentations and trade shows
- Creating 3D renderings for retail packaging and pallet displays
- Creating product logos for prototypes
- Creating and editing instruction manuals (copy, layout, illustrations)
- Overseeing projects assigned to freelance designers
- Reporting to and working directly with the Product Design Manager
Qualifications for the Packaging Designer:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with CPG preferred
- Knowledge of InDesign and SolidWorks a plus
- Degree in Graphic Design
Work is full time, onsite 9am-5pm. Generous benefits package and company perks.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.