Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Packaging Designer (Primary / Secondary, Beauty) - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: April 2019
Our beauty and fragrance client, is currently looking for a Packaging Designer to join their team full time!
*Must have beauty packaging experience, 3D Rhino is a HUGE bonus!* Packaging Designer will be responsible for design development & execution for 3D primary and secondary packaging, rendering, line extensions, 2D printing promotion, POP and artwork production.
Packaging Designer Will:
- Be designing all primary and secondary packaging for fragrance brand, including gift sets / promotional packaging (designing for technical specifications and content; manipulate and create designs for size and other variances)
- Develop 3D images and renderings, ideally in RHINO, okay with Photoshop
- Have knowledge of production, how to design for the layers to pass off to production team
- Be designing and expanding on both the glass bottles and the packaging for various brands, taking existing concepts and extending - strong layout skills!
- Be taking direction from the Creative Director and must be comfortable and experienced enough to complete projects with minimal supervision
- Work across departments, must be collaborative, eager and willing to jump in wherever needed
Packaging Designer MUST:
- Have 3+ years experience in beauty/luxury packaging and production, and be fluid in the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
- Ideally be proficient with 3D rendering in Rhino (or Photoshop for mock ups)
- Be able to take projects and run with them, be PROACTIVE turning them around quickly and efficiently
- Be eager, a go-getter and willing to help out teams in other divisions as needed
- Have a strong sense of typography, color, layout, composition and design
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.