Our client, a Global Consumer Brand, is seeking a Freelance Packaging Engineer to join their team at their offices in Midtown!
In this role, you will be involved in the entire package design process, using your top-notch creative and project management skills to drive the packaging process. You will be working with a highly creative team on a variety of brands for an extensive line of playful and engaging products.
View 12 job postings at Syndicatebleu
- Act as liaison and creative engineering partner with the overseas Supplier network
- Meet specific package engineer milestones
- Maintain the schedule of the Packaging Design Team
- Participate in various team/department/management meetings
- Support several Toy Fair requirements throughout the year
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly creative individual with ability to develop innovative package solutions utilizing chipboard, corrugate, plastics, P.E.T and styrene
- Knowledge of package manufacturing processes and capable of generating detailed packaging specs
- Experience re-thinking package designs with new, innovative executions
- Proficiency in Artios CAD and SolidWorks
- Knowledge of prototype development using Kongsberg equipment
- Work cohesively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Have a thorough understanding of manufacturing processes, including print materials and packaging labor methods
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3-5+ years of Packaging or Industrial Design experience preferred
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.