At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. As a rapidly growing organization, we are always seeking passionate and creativeindividuals whoseaction-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
As Packaging Graphics Design Leader, you will partner with our Brand and New Products teams to advise and design innovative, best in class graphics and visuals across our brands. You should be incredibly creative and have experience bringing the creative process to life from concept through production. You should have an excellent sense of what sells and what makes a planogram on the physical and digital shelf productive. You should have a strong graphic eye and be able to demonstrate confident use of color as well as typography. You will also have access to leading outside agency graphic design resources for collaboration to help bring your concepts to life.You should be a self-starter with strong communication skills to serve as a trusted partner to internal customers.The ideal candidate will have abackground designing graphics for a wide variety of packaging in consumer products.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc., a $3.5 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies that has outpaced the Standard & Poor's by more than three times over the last 10 years. As a testament to the strength of the company, Church & Dwight Co., Inc. was added to the S&P 500 in 2016. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industries, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER™, Trojan™, First Response™, Nair™, Spinbrush™, OxiClean™, Orajel™ and...
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Guide creative process from start to finish and ladder up to the larger creative strategy
- Responsible for visual systems for branding, package graphics, print and digital
- Work with Brand Teams to evolve, own & iterate on brands visual identity
- Own brand Style Guidelines & lead re-branding efforts - consistently ensuring visual identity
- Partner across business units - Develop effective creative that meets cross-functional needs without sacrificing brand standards & innovation
- Partner across functions - Develop packaging color, graphics, pack label communication
- Direct/manage the production process to ensure flawless execution of final packaging artwork across various printers and sub-straights to ensurebrand consistency
- Ensure that project/department milestones and deadlines are met
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience in Consumer Goods graphic design for packaging
- Expert knowledge of die-lines & packaging construction
- Understanding of various substrates, prepress and press processes
- Knowledge of print production with ability to review and correct color proofs
- Highly proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong planning and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to travel 5-10%
- Illustration skills are a plus
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Ability to multi task and communicate effectively with internal customers and external agencies and resources.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal OpportunityEmployer/Veterans/Individualswith Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us athttp://www.churchdwight.com/.