Our client is in need of a Packaging / Product Designer to join their growing team direct full-time starting ASAP onsite in Westchester County.
In order to be considered you must have at least 2 years of experience with product and packaging that is relevant to their work (consumer goods/gifts). And also a passional for creating new product ideas from concept to completion.
The Packaging / Product Designer will be responsible for an entire product collection and will have 2-3 designers reporting to them. They will be designing as well as reviewing & delegating the work of the designers that report to them.
- Create packaging and product designs that support product line plans
- Research and develop collection's trends, themes, concepts and styling
- Gather market data on key fashion trends considering elements such as fabrication, materials, color schemes and designs
- Participate in brainstorming sessions of new product ideas
- Ability to render mechanical drawings explaining a product's specifications
- Neat hand skills with ability to build product & packaging comps
- Proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Digital design experience (Dreamweaver and Flash) is a plus
This is an onsite, full-time opportunity with benefits and other full-time perks.
Salary: US$85000 - US$90000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.