Position: Packaging Production Artist (CPG / Food + Beverage)
Estimated Duration: 2-5 days
Starts: As soon as the right candidate is identified
Our client, a beloved snack brand, is looking for a PACKAGING PRODUCTION ARTIST to help their team onsite for 2-5 days starting Monday, 12/10.
Ideally, the PACKAGING PRODUCTION ARTIST:
- Has extensive experience with packaging graphics for CPG and food/bev brands; specifically nutrition facts and ingredient lists
- Has strong knowledge in the Creative Suite, especially Illustrator
- Can easily juggle multiple projects in a time sensitive environment
- Works well independently and is open to feedback and critiques
- Has an eagle eye for detail!
In this role you will be plugging nutrition info, ingredient lists, and packaging copy across a large amount of secondary pa ckaging.
This role is ONSITE for 2-3 days starting Monday, 12/10!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.