Position: Packaging Production Artist w Eye for Design - BEAUTY / FRAGRANCE
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time
Starts: ASAP after interviews
Our client, a beauty/ fragrance company, is currently looking for a Packaging Production Artist with an eye for design, to join their team freelance to full time!
Packaging Production Artist will:
- Work on creating packaging mechanicals and prepping files for final production for fragrance product boxes, gift sets and holiday sets
- Work on 2D and 3D packaging mechanicals
- Work on 3D comps, bleed banners, die lines, blow ins, and in store packaging for department stores
- Set up single page ads as needed
- Take designed renderers and blow them out to spec, including artwork as needed.
- Have an eye for design!!
- Work with a small team of designers, and one other production artist, but you will be expected to be resourceful and proactive to complete projects as they come in!
You must be an independent worker and a self-starter, willing to go the extra mile, helping the team! You should have a positive, can-do attitude!
Packaging Production Artist MUST:
- Be able to work quickly in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have beauty packaging experience
- Be EXTREMELY detail orientated when it comes to file management for mechanicals
- Have 4-5 years of experience in packaging production
- Be proficient with the creative suite
- Ideally have experience in the beauty or fragrance space!!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.