APPLY DIRECTLY HERE: https://goo.gl/3Gve7L
Employer: The Church Initiative
Job Title: Web & Graphic Designer
Based at: The Church Initiative; Wake Forest, NC
Hours: 20-30 hours per week, during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM)
Deadline for submission: November 21, 2018
The part-time Web & Graphic Designer at Church Initiative works alongside the editorial, video, and design team to design and apply Church Initiative branding and elements for its print, web, and video materials.
Responsibilities for this position center upon these key areas:
- Print: Print responsibilities include design and customization of packaging, books, advertising, collateral materials, and public relation materials.
- Web: Web responsibilities include design and maintenance of websites, landing pages, emails, ads, and other related internet-based media.
- Video: Video responsibilities include design direction for logo implementation, branding applications, text treatments, and motion graphics for our video productions.
- Ministry-wide: Other responsibilities may include the design of branding, signage, resources, and other art-related elements of ministry materials. Additionally, other responsibilities will be based on ministry needs and may not be design-related.
On most projects, the Web & Graphic Designer will work with existing art or designs. He or she will be responsible to consistently apply them to web, print, and video and other ministry materials.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in web & graphic design related fields
- Wide range of relevant design work, reflected in the designer's portfolio
- Ability to work with a team and follow the vision of the organization and leadership
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in a design-related field (preferred)
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat)
- Experience working with Squarespace, Wix, WordPress, or other site builders a plus
Because this position is in a ministry with national and international visibility, it is also important that candidates demonstrate spiritual maturity, including a professed relationship with Jesus Christ, a consistent and deep personal walk with the Lord, and a demonstrated heart for ministry through the local church. As such, Church Initiative desires to fill this role with someone possessing the character qualities of elders and deacons as described in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly here: https://goo.gl/3Gve7L and submit a digital portfolio of your workby November 21, 2018. When submitting your portfolio, be sure to indicate what aspects of the work you were solely responsible for.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.