Position: Photographer (events)
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Next Month
Rate: Up to $38/hr DOE
A neighborhood business growth organization needs a Photographer!
You will be:
* Scheduling visits and shoots of multiple local businesses within an inner Portland area
* Art directing to capture the essence of each business for print and digital use
* Possibly editing images before delivery
You must have:
* Experience shooting a variety of in-person scenarios
* Event experience a huge plus
* Own photography and editing equipment
ONGOING FREELANCE ENGAGEMENT BEGINNING IN OCTOBER
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.