Position: Planogram Designer
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: January, as identified
Our client is a top name in beauty and skin care that is currently seeking the help of a Planogram Designer / Coordinator to help with in-store assets.
- Complete and submit planograms for all new and existing points of distribution within the North American market
- Evolve Visual Merchandising guidelines and approaches to enhance customer navigation, shopability, and overall retail engagement and experience
- Provide planograms for all merchandising updates, including Campaign Directives and Floor Set Directives
- Collaborate with Creative, managing the interaction between product lineups and visual content
- Build, maintain, and update where necessary the brand's IWD system and protocols
- Ensure all retail variants are represented within the brand's IWD infrastructure
Qualifications and Expectations:
- 1+ years in related professional experience with a strong desire to grow and learn
- Expert in IWD software, proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Visual Merchandising knowledge and interest in retail and experiential design
- Experience collaborating with multi-functional teams
- Proven ability to work autonomously but collaborate effectively
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience in designing for the Beauty industry preferred
- Strong team spirit with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.