Dr. Panda is developer of games for kids. We are a team of international artists, designers, developers and marketers committed to developing truly fun products that have a positive impact on the life of children. Dr. Panda has as mission to help kids learn about the world in a broader and deeper sense and we believe that play and having fun is the best way to do so.
We launched our first Dr. Panda title in early 2012, which immediately attracted kids and parents from all over the world. Since then, Dr. Panda apps have been downloaded over 70 million times on iOS and Android devices, and we are ranked in the top 3 kids app publishers for paid downloads worldwide on iOS and Android (Distimo/App annie). Among other markets Dr. Panda is the #1 kids app brand in China and we have strong presence in Western markets including the US, Germany, Benelux, and Scandinavia. Besides apps we are in the process of creating a Dr. Panda animated series and physical toys.
We are young, independent, profitable and fast growing, and we are uniquely positioned to reach our goal of developing Dr. Panda into the next global kids brand. We are based in Chengdu, a dynamic and growing city of 14 million people in the West of China which has been ranked by Forbes as one of the world's fastest growing cities.
We're looking for a creative and inventive Play Designer for our Dr. Panda games. Are you highly creative with a great passion for the kids' game industry? Do you want to create adventurous and fun playing experiences to help kids get to know the world around them? If you think you have the creativity, expertise and drive to design hit titles for our millions of players worldwide, we would love to talk to you! This is a one-time opportunity to join a young, international, and fast growing company--and have a significant influence on creating World's next famous kids brand. You will report directly to the CEO and COO.
- Come up with new and innovative ideas and concepts for interactive kids' games.
- Transform conceptual ideas into written or visual documentations.
- Directly contribute to project design and development - creating sketches, storyboards, initial concepts, and designs.
- Collaborate with artists, designers and programmers throughout the entire game production cycle to create great playing experiences for kids.
- Great passion for kids' games and products
- At least 2 years of experience in related fields
- Directly contribute to project design and development - creating sketches, storyboards, initial concepts, and designs
- Able to communicate your ideas clearly with designers, artists and programmers
- Experience in designing and developing interactive products such as apps, websites and/or games
- Fluent in English (Chinese Mandarin skills not required)
A plus but not mandatory:
- Rich Experience in kids related fields, such as comic books, children's books, board games, animation etc.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.