Location: Full Time Position On Site in Franklin, Tennessee
We know you're out there.
You thrill to a great presentation. You love telling stories visually, and you have a killer design sense.
You're a PowerPoint maestro. You know what great things it can do, including animations and dynamic transitions, and how to do them. (BTW, you're highly skilled in Keynote as well.)
If this is you, we have an exciting spot for you in Nashville, creating all kinds of presentations for everything from one-on-one pitches to major corporate events where you'll work on a giant scale and dazzle large audiences.
You'll design lots of print too, from collateral to large scale posters, banners and other "environmentals". And you'll be involved in design for motion graphics and video productions as well.
You must be detail-oriented, as you'll be working on big, high-stakes projects. You'll have to juggle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines.
- Design and develop high impact presentations and templates in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Independent conceptual and design development, or in partnership with creative team.
- Build and incorporate graphics from Illustrator or Photoshop, and other multimedia components (audio, video, animations, etc.).
- Create animations, builds and dynamic transitions within presentation software.
- Apply design treatment to slides including formatting, stylizing, and creation of conceptual and technical graphics (including charts and graphs).
- Potential to support other design media, including print, video and web.
- Execution of conceptual work as defined and directed by creative team.
- Portfolio demonstrating strong graphic design and presentation work.
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint, including use of style guides, macros, animation, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Apple Keynote, Sway and Prezi is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel), including use of Excel data for charts.
- Ability to work directly with clients while providing onsite production support.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive under tight deadlines.
- Dedication to clients' confidentiality.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
PLEASE PROVIDE SAMPLES OF YOUR KILLER POWERPOINT PRESENTATION WORK!
The company offers an extensive benefit package which includes Medical, Dental, Short- and Long-term disability, Life insurance, and Employee Savings Plan. There is no relocation offered for this position.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @mosswarner.com Please provide your portfolio showing your PowerPoint presentation work and resume.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.