Our retail client is looking for a PPC Manager to work in its corporate office in Houston, Texas. This is an onsite direct hire role.
In the PPC Manager role, you will manage the PPC efforts for the retail and credit divisions of the company. This will include but not limited to SEM, Display, Paid Social, etc. In addition, you will be the liaison for all 3rd party partnerships driving lead generation.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of client programs. You will also be charged with communicating, reporting, and strategizing in order to improve campaign performance.
The ideal candidate is goal oriented, highly analytical, has the ability to multitask effectively, flexible, a self starter with a high level of integrity and hands on approach.
You MUST have:
* BS/MS in marketing, or a quantitative test-driven field
* 5 plus years of experience in search engine marketing
* Experience with PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
* The ability to track data analysis and create SEM reports
* Experience with strategy and execution
* Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
* Google AdWords
* Google Analytics
Salary: US$85000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.