Looking for a SEM/PPC Specialist for a full-time onsite position.
The SEM/PPC Specialist will bring in-depth knowledge of SEM best practices and a proven track-record of managing, optimizing, and growing paid search and display campaigns with a focus on ROI performance.
Responsibilities would include:
* Spearheading the execution of our client marketing budgets with a specific focus on Google AdWords and Search Engine PPC.
* Having the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level with a desire to drive efficient campaign results through the use of data analysis and testing.
* Develop strategic plans and budgets for search, which will ROI across a variety of client verticals.
* Providing high-level analysis, and strategy of existing campaigns, as well as bringing ideas to the table for future campaigns.
* Effectively manage campaigns that penetrate both our existing client base with new products and increase the acquisition rate of new business.
* Assist in the management and optimization of our PPC and display network advertising with a focus on unexplored avenues such as retargeting.
The Main Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* Minimum 2 years of experience in dedicated paid search engine marketing (ie: experience with bid monitoring and adjustment of search media campaigns across multiple sites, defining terms and writing effective copy, highly relevant and targeted to clients' products and/or services.)
* Experience researching, generating and optimizing keywords and landing pages for an optimal user experience.
* Strong Excel skills
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.