Position: PR / Communications Coordinator
Location: Orange County (Central)
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: 40 hours / week
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Freelance $20 - $25/hr | Full Time $40,000-$52,000 €€
PR / COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Our real estate client seeks a PR / Communications Specialist to assist the PR Director. 40 hours per week.
The PR / Communications Specialist Duties:
- Support PR Director with various duties like research and editorial reports
- Write copy for social media, press releases, blogs, newsletters, blog and web content, e-mail marketing, and more.
- Prepare PR reports, track press coverage and placements
- Write and post content on social media platforms, manage sites
The PR / Communications Specialist Requirements:
- 2-4 years experience / BA in PR, Corporate Communications, Journalism, English, or equivalent
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Sprinklr
- Exquisite grammar, writing, and punctuation
- Energetic and extroverted personality
- Real estate background a huge plus!
- Love for all things social media
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.