Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: PR Manager - Sleep / Fitness Brand - Fulltime
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Fulltime
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client, a smart-tech bedding company is seeking a PR Manager to join their team!
In this role, the PR Manager will run media relations for the brand, working directly with the VP of Brand Marketing on all communications, content and messaging to further expand the brand's profile.
PR Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the internal team and any external agencies to translate brand initiatives into a thoughtful communication strategy.
- Ideate and pitch stories and content that communicate the company's vision to their audience.
- Further the brands position as the sleep leader in the health and wellness category by securing an ongoing cadence of media coverage, branded partnership content, speaking engagements, and other communication tactics.
- Develop a framework for vetting inbound media and partnership opportunities for the brand.
- Leverage the brand's social media presence to more broadly distribute any earned media impressions.
- 3+ years of experience in public relations or journalism.
- Proven track record of positioning brands in the media. - You have a passion for health and wellness, and high-performance sleep. - Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Data-driven and eager to measure the results of your initiatives. - You have a creative mindset, are execution focused, and work with an owner mentality, willing to roll up your sleeves.
Interested and qualified please apply!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.