WE ARE TROIKA, an award winning design and brand experience agency in Hollywood specializing in network branding, show packaging, and promotion in the evolving entertainment media landscape. We are looking for a writer/producer/editor (a.k.a. Preditor) to join our team as we continue to create integrated branding and advertising solutions for global brands to deepen engagement with consumers and fans. The Preditor will have an opportunity to work with a variety of the largest brands in entertainment and sports media and bring ideas to life in creative ways at an unprecedented time of change. For more information, visit troika.tv.
YOU ARE passionate about story telling. You are creative, versatile, and resourceful. You are highly conceptual, have a point of view, and know how to create stunning visuals. You can write, shoot, edit, and produce any concept. You have proven experience acting as the creative author for complex design assignments. You are curious, collaborative, and love what you do. Troika is seeking YOU.
- Develop concepts, ideas, scripts, visual treatments, and outlines for solid execution of spots
- Edit spots in close collaboration with the design team
- Pitch concepts and scripts to Creative Directors
- Work collaboratively with Art Directors and the design team to successfully deliver ideas and design elements
- Work effectively within a team to assist with shoots
- Coordinates with producers to schedule appropriate session time for projects
- Bring creative perspective to editing spots
- Run audio and video editing sessions
- Oversee finishing, mastering, and delivery of spots (e.g., final grfx, color correction, music, audio effects and delivery specs)
- Effectively respond to feedback, notes, and direction given by Creative Directors and offer thoughtful opinions and solutions
- Make revisions and amend timeframes, as needed, to properly reflect project changes and needs
- Proactively communicate with producers and creative team to successfully achieve project milestones
- Strong conceptual, writing, and visual skills
- Strong sense of narrative and storytelling, as well as script writing skills
- Advanced editing skills and proficiency with Adobe Premiere editing software
- Working knowledge of television pre- and post-production involving the use of studio facilities, graphic design and animation, editing, audio production and shooting techniques
- Fluency in all aspect of post-production, including: creative concept development; scripting; collaboration with design and/or animation teams; supervising all creative aspects of audio and video post-production
- Passion for all things movies, music, and pop-culture
- Proven ability to work independently and creatively to meet deadlines in a fast-paced production environment, while producing high quality results and maintaining a professional attitude
- Strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Minimum 4 years of experience writing, producing, and editing on-air promotions, advertising campaigns, and presentations from a television network or advertising agency
- Proven track record of creating and executing innovative, high-concept television promotions
- Shooting experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in TV/Film Production and/or specialized training in editing and editing equipment/systems is preferred
To apply please send a link to your website to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please include a personal cover letter.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.