The Preditor is responsible for concept development, writing,
producing, editing and finalization of video promotion and
marketing materials for Starz. The ideal candidate will be a strong
visual storyteller who can develop creative from concept to
delivery according to strategic direction while staying within the
STARZ brand. Advanced video editing skills and being a strong
collaborative partner eager to work with content, creative and
marketing of Starz and its services are essential. The Preditor
will need to work independently, focusing on key tasks while
tracking essential details and deliverables.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the concept development, writing, editing and
producing of various length video and audio materials
- Edit using Adobe Premiere CC and companion applications
- Compose multi-layer segments in After Effects and adapt
pre-render compositions in collaboration with the Design team as
part of the finishing process
- Collaborate with clients, peers and production personnel on all
projects to generate high quality marketing material
- Edit source material from in-house and agency contributors
- Complete knowledge of content promotion and how to work within
established brand guidelines
- Understand and interpret revisions throughout entire approval
process within short timeframes
- Exhibit disciplined data and metadata management in addition to
strong archiving skills across projects, applications and databases
to optimize collaboration
- Troubleshoot as required NLE workstation, applications and
performance of connected services to determine whether escalation
Starz, a Lionsgate company (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B), is a leading global media and entertainment company that produces and distributes premium streaming content to worldwide audiences across subscription television platforms. Starz is home to the flagship domestic STARZ® brand, STARZ ENCORE, 17 premium pay TV channels and the associated on-demand and online services, including the highly-rated STARZ app. With the launch of the STARZPLAY international premium streaming platform and STARZ PLAY Arabia, Starz is expanding its global footprint in a growing number of territories. Sold through multichannel video distributors, including cable operators, satellite television providers, telecommunications companies, and other online and...
Read moreView 6 job postings at Starz Entertainment
- Bachelor's Degree (or similar work experience) with emphasis in
Film, Digital Media and/or Television Production
- Minimum 4 - 6 contiguous years of contemporary employment in
broadcast post production as a video editor/producer
- Proven national level advertising and programming editorial as
seen in professionally produced reel
- High level of knowledge producing marketing materials for the
- Superior time management skills in a time sensitive environment
essential; ability to navigate multiple projects under tight
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities as a team player and on
an individual basis
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications, including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Project software applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
A show reel or examples of your work must be included
with your application in order to be considered for this
STARZ (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company (NYSE: LGF.A,
LGF.B), is a leading global media and entertainment company that
provides premium subscription video programming on domestic U.S.
pay television networks and produces and distributes content for
worldwide audiences, including its investment in the STARZ PLAY
Arabia OTT service.
STARZ is the ultimate destination for obsessable TV, movies and
more. Characters who pull you in and stories that stay with you.
From bold Original Series to the best movies, whatever you love,
STARZ ignites your passions.
STARZ offers a competitive compensation package and an
attractive benefits program to all eligible employees including a
variety of healthcare plans, dental and vision insurance, 401k,
life/disability insurance. Eligible employees will enjoy paid time
off in the form of vacation and company holidays.
STARZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that all
applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of
gender, age, race, national origin, disability, color, religion,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or
local law. In addition, STARZ will provide reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.