Position: Presentation Specialist (New Business)
Location: Downtown Kansas City
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
- Our client, an experiential events agency, in downtown Kansas City needs a New Business Presentation Specialist who will be responsible for spearheading new business proposals.
- Lead the creative strategy on qualified new business proposals
- Research potential new clients and recommend approach for proposal
- Create proposal content aligned with the client's brand identity
- Create proposals in digital and print format
- 10+ years' experience in presentation development for a creative agency
- Background in design, writing and marketing required
- Proficient in creative suite programs (Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, etc)
- Industry experience preferred (production of meetings, events and incentives)
- Laptop and appropriate software required
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
- View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$37 - US$50 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.