Position: Print Production Coordinator - Direct Mail
Location: Alexandria/Arlington, VA
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: As soon as right candidate is found
Rate: Up to $28/hour
Our client in Arlington, VA is looking for a Print Production Coordinator to join their team. The position is 40/hours a week - freelance to full-time.
- Assist Sr. Production Manager with the management of print collateral i.e. direct mailers
- Work with Account Teams
- Manage production timelines and ensure schedules are met
- Complete bidding process by finalizing costs/invoices for each project
- Proofread print collateral to ensure accuracy
- 1-3 years of production/traffic experience in-house or ad agency
- Must have solid understanding and experience of production and distribution direct mail
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
- High Attention to detail and extremely organized
- Excellent proof reader
- Knowledge of Advantage is a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$60000 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.