Position: Print Project Coordinator / Editorial Assistant
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Rate: Up to $20/hr
Our healthcare client is seeking a Print Project Coordinator to join their team. Must have excellent skills in Excel and Word!
This is full-time onsite position in Cerritos.
What the Print Project Coordinator will be doing:
- Soliciting quotes for budgetary needs and for future printed materials, approving and coding invoices for print items needed outside company.
- Managing materials stored at an offsite fulfillment house
- Managing and printing brochures, reviewing quotes invoices for payment, compiling materials going to print, and suggesting cost-saving ideas for printed materials
- Managing and filling orders for all enrollee materials at an offsite fulfillment house
- Reviewing inventory and notifying owners to restock or get rid of items
The ideal Print Project Coordinator has:
- 2+ years experience
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong analytical, organizational/time management and project management skills
- Ability to independently prioritize work
- Knowledge of health care industry is a plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.