Chainlink Labs is looking for an experienced Producer to create high-quality audiovisual content across our digital channels, focusing primarily on YouTube. You will be responsible for producing video explainers, client testimonials, product demos, event teasers/recaps, and other multimedia content, while ensuring that all audio and video assets align with Chainlink Labs brand standards. This is a career-defining opportunity to produce high-caliber content and help shape emerging narratives for one of the fastest-growing projects in the entire blockchain ecosystem. If you have expert-level audio/video technical skills and a genuine interest in blockchain technology, we would love to hear from you!
- Own the video editing and production process
- Manage our growing YouTube channel and publishing schedule
- Establish a process and cadence for publishing weekly Chainlink recap videos
- Develop and execute a multimedia strategy that maximizes awareness
- Provide quick-turn video editing as needed to fulfill fast marketing requests
- Advise on audio/video best practices and technical requirements
- Work closely with other departments and senior leadership to understand and meet needs around extending key messaging through audiovisual content
- 5+ years experience in audio/video production
- Competency in all aspects of production from concept to post-production and delivery
- Passion for visual storytelling and ability to manage projects, work under pressure, and make deadlines
- A genuine interest in cryptocurrency, blockchains, and other Web 3.0 technologies.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, start-up environment where change is constant
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with different departments and levels of management
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations-from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy-to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.