The Producer/Editor will be an integral part of the Promotions & Creative Solutions team's efforts in writing, producing and delivering on-air, digital and/or internal content. The Producer/Editor will collaborate with stakeholders to create promotions, presentations and sizzles.
- Ensure creative elements being produced meet overall objectives and strategy.
- Write, produce and finalize promos; gather video and graphic resources for projects.
- Effectively collaborate in material creation; edit and tag materials as directed.
- Deliver against Work Order and/or Creative brief deliverables.
- Work in tandem with Graphics Dept to ensure accuracy; develop special graphics as needed to enhance communication.
- Provide creative solutions to satisfy client needs and meet project objectives.
- Offer innovative, creative ideas to video presentation projects.
- Create and execute projects from script specifications provided by stakeholder.
- Multi-task effectively, working quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Deliver high quality projects with a great level of creativity under tight deadlines.
- Interact with voice-over talent and handle recording sessions.
- Ability to present campaign to large groups and senior leaders
- May be responsible for other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in digital media, broadcasting, TV/film or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of promotions writing and execution.
- Must be proficient in Premiere and familiar with both SD and HD formats.
- Strong working knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop
- Must be organized, detailed and have excellent communication skills.
- Providing high quality compression while keeping the file sizes small.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Strong understanding of video & audio production
- Knowledge of golf, top players, and various tournaments.
- Motion graphics or traditional design background a plus
- Some travel required
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and/or odd hours depending on telecast schedule.
- This individual takes initiative and is self-motivated
- Is engaged, informed and interested in the sport, shows and content that we promote
- Is comfortable working in a group environment with strong interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy, responsible, and reliable
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.