Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Fast paced, growing company with an extensive portfolio of specialty brands is looking for a writer who has experience creating copy for product launches. The position requires attaching features with benefits and any competitive knowledge (how a product fits in the world or compares with other similar products). Position includes collaborating with various cross-functional teams to develop new product names, benefits, and uses; participate in product launch meetings to understand the appropriate marketing messaging. Ideal candidate must remain currant of emerging industry trends and understand the competitive retail marketplace; ensure brand consistency across all collateral.
- Ability to quickly research and write compelling content that's interesting,informative, and easy to consume
- Great attitude and ability to work well with others
- Good and professional writing style
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Extremely organized and able to handle multiple projects
- Strong work ethic with high degree of self-motivation
- Titles, Bullets, Description, Keywords.
- Stay up to speed on relevant accessories, brands, industry trends, etc.
- Craft unique, compelling, and helpful product descriptions.
- Capture and communicate technical details accurately.
- Follow a rigorous writing and submission process.
- Readily accept and adopt input to improve your skills.
- Develop a knowledge of keywords and search terms relevant to specificproducts.
- Proofreading and editing all copy for packaging and marketing material
- Quality control - checking legal marks to make sure all necessary marksare in place and accurate
- Help with the company Newsletter
- Understanding and passion around electronic products and technology.
- College degree (completed or in process), or equivalent workexperience
- Fashion or accessories brand experience
- Great place to work with great people - Medical / Dental Insurance Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Company Softball & Bowling
- Commensurate with experience.
- Email resumes@golifeworks with the spelling mistake in the subject line. (Spellcheck won't catch it)