Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Product Design Manager
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now!
In a nutshell:
We're looking for a Director level Product Design Manager. Confidence, conviction, charisma and an ability to deftly interact with C-Level execs and stakeholders will be required. You need to be process driven and have strong product strategy skills, a great design eye, an unparalleled understanding of usability. Should have a background working on complex global B2B digital products while leading and mentoring a team. Must be hands on!
Our client, an Enterprise Management software, is looking for a Product Design Manager (w/ B2B enterprise level experience) to join the team Full Time.
Product Design Manager (w/ B2B enterprise level experience) Responsibilities:
- Define experience strategy for one or more of company's products
- Close collaboration with Product Management and Engineering to support quality and timely delivery of the product roadmap
- Definition and demonstrable desig n of products, supported by a rigorous process
- Execution of research (discovery, exploratory and validation) as needed
- Succinct communication of design to stakeholders demonstrating a strong understanding of business objectives, design and your users
- Ownership of design-related tasks and artifacts
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and learning
- Partnering with your team to see products to release and beyond - delivery of an In-vision prototype is not success
- Management and mentoring of a product design squad
Product Design Manager (w/ B2B enterprise level experience) Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience, must have been with complex global products
- Must have a portfolio that can present to stake holders
- A varied skill profile within User Experience Design, with core expertise in Interaction (UX) Design, UI Design or Design Research
- Experience designing SaaS products for the B2B market in a distributed Agile environment
- Experience leading the design of products with a high-level of complexity, shepherding them from inception (or redesign) to release to continued enhancement or sunset.
- Proficiency with current design tools
- Experience designing mobile and web-based applications
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran sta tus, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.