Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our leading client in the financial industry is hiring a Product Designer for a 12-month contract near the Domain!
(MUST PROVIDE CASE STUDIES / DESIGN PROCESS TO BE CONSIDERED)
The ideal Product Designer will have a strong foundation in visual design thinking for highly-complex financial, healthcare or professional services products. The emphasis is designing visual products for complex client data systems.
Examples of products include: digital self-service, message trays, online appointment scheduler, managing account notices, online stock trading, etc. You will collaborate with content, research, user experience and development teams.
The soft skills of this role will be a high priority when hiring, and will include: ability to maintain design schedules, manage your own work, and communicate status of projects to teammates. This is an Agile environment with long project scopes.
* 4+ years of rich interaction design experience
* Ability to create design solutions with a multi-faceted team, taking into account how digital, physical, and service channels work together
* Past successes communicating project status and agreements with project teams and the ability to escalate items in order to stay on deadlines
* Proficiency in Sketch
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Experience running design sessions with cross-functional teams
* Strong self-management skills, comfortable with substantial responsibility, working directly with our client partners, and capable of managing your project schedule
* Effective relationship builder and the ability to partner cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types
* 1+ years of UI design for mobile, touch-based interfaces
Contact us today!
Salary: US$60 - US$80 per hour