At Prolific Interactive, our driving focus is to "make it better," to have a profound impact on everyday lives, shaping the world we live in. We do this by putting people first, relentlessly improving, and working together in collaborative, curious, empathetic teams. We believe in working with partners, not clients, in order to have the greatest impact on their organization and their customers' experiences.
To help us deliver this impact, we're looking for a Product Designer to join our San Fransisco office. As a Product Designer at Prolific, you have a relentless passion for your craft and an ambition to grow. You set the bar high for Design at Prolific, pushing yourself to create the best work for your team. You enjoy taking full ownership over your work and can design for any screen.
View 2 job postings at Prolific Interactive
Responsibilities: Your Prolific Impact
- Work on a small cross-functional team with UX Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, and Growth Managers to solve problems big and small, through thorough research and prototyping
- Help drive the larger product vision while executing down to the micro-interactions to build a killer product that meets business and user objectives
- Be dedicated to one product at a time, owning the creative direction from beginning to end
Your Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years experience building both mobile and web products from either a startup or agency environment, with a stunning portfolio that speaks to your experience
- Ability to collaborate within a cross-functional team, while being autonomous, organized, and thorough in your work
- Fluency in the tools of the trade; including Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision, and at least one major prototyping tool such as Flinto, Principle, Framer, etc.
- Excellent UI and Interaction design skills and a command over design fundamentals including type and color theory
- Command over the written, oral, and visual presentation of your work
- Proven ability to communicate ideas to a wide range of stakeholders
- BONUS: Fluency in illustration, motion, code, 3D, VR, photography
Our Benefits and Rewards
Impactful work and collaborating with an inspiring group of people is what gets our Prolific employees (who we fondly refer to as P's) excited to come to work every day. But we know there is more to life than our craft:
- We want all P's to feel at home when they're at work - we've got creature comforts like snacks and coffee, and actual creatures thanks to our dog-friendly offices.
- Prolific offers access to medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, as well as transit benefits and a 401(k) plan with company matching with immediate vesting.
- We have a flexible vacation policy: take what you need, as long as it works for your team; plus paid sick time, eight paid holidays, and a winter break leading up to the New Year.
- We are proud to offer 12 weeks of paid New Parent Leave for moms and dads.
- P's participate in employee-led committees focusing on everything from party planning (bowling! picnic in the park!) to wellness (Kombucha brewing! fitness classes!).
- Our Employee Resource Groups, focused on Diversity and Inclusion, proactively create spaces for conversation and education regarding issues affecting women, people of color, and the LGBTQ community.
Prolific is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we encourage individuals from such groups to apply.
Prolific Interactive is a mobile-focused product agency. Based in Brooklyn and San Francisco, our recent partners have included SoulCycle, Saks Fifth Avenue, Scotts Miracle Gro and American Express. We're a team of makers and breakers helping our partners solve their greatest challenges, and we're constantly looking for talented people to help us grow.
To apply, please visit https://grnh.se/d69a33871
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.