Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, a large corporate institution, is looking for a Product Designer to join their team for the next 6 months!
The Product Designer will be joining a larger UX Team to focus on how to digitally enhance an internal tool that is used by internal teams in call centers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Involved in the entire product lifecycle, from idea through execution
- Create user-centered design solutions that emphasize ease of use, employ best-in-class interaction design and improve customer experience
- Working throughout all phases of the design process by producing storyboards, personas/scenarios, user flows, information hierarchy, wireframes and prototypes
- Ensure look, feel, layout and interaction details of product meets customer needs
- Work with leadership to ensure corporate communication and brand standards are met.
The ideal Product Designer will have:
- 5+ years experience in a UX/UI capacity; any experience with enterprise clients is a plus!
- A strong portfolio showcasing your expertise in responsive design
- Expertise working within Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite
- Any front end experience in react is a huge plus, but not required at all
- Strong presentation skills and ability to sell the customers benefits of your concepts
This is a remote, 40 hours per week opportunity to join a collaborative team, taking on a huge product overhaul project that will be implemented across many systems in the year to come!