InSite aims to redefine the way friends connect in real life. We're bringing friends closer together with knowledge of location and availability. We have strong belief that the status quo of group SMS and Facebook events are mediocre ways of communicating, and by doing better, we will create an indispensable platform for friends. With our lineup of event and media partners, InSite will be positioned at the center of who, what, and where things happen.
Backed by Ron Conway (SV Angel) and Nelson Peltz, the company has amazing supporters who believe in our vision. InSite demoed the product at Google I/O, along with partnerships with LiveNation, Roc Nation (Jay Z, Tidal), the Madison Square Garden Company, TAO Group, WME-IMG, Facebook, and others.
Who You Are
You are a world class designer ready to tackle all aspects of product design at InSite. You will define, create, and curate the experiences of the future for how friends connect. You lead by example with innovation, boldness, and obsession with quality. You thrive on solving problems no one has solved before and challenge the status quo of how things stand. You are excited to be on the ground floors of a fast paced startup building a rocketship. Your passion and energy attracts other talented individuals to partake in this ambitious mission.
What You'll Do
- Lead concept, ideation, and design execution of product and partnerships
- Establish creative direction for the product, platform, and brand
- Build a world class team of designers and be a multiplier for product execution
- Create design guidelines, wireframe, prototypes, and end to end production
- Collaborate with engineering and product to deliver the superb user experience
- Present and communicate designs and deliverables to peers and management
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of design experience in a high paced technical environment
- Portfolio showcasing your range of design deliverables and processes
- Deep understanding of iOS and Android design patterns
- Track record having shipped consumer mobile apps (social and location a plus)
- Ability to craft elegant and intuitive interaction flows and pixel-perfect execution
- Ability to design UX/UI aspects of complex and ambiguous features from start to finish
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Hunger and drive to deliver above and beyond without supervision
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.