Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Product Designer, Visual / UI with Strong Branding
Estimated Duration: Ongoing, through 2019
Starts: ASAP after interviews
Our well known and highly regarded consumer goods and pharma client, is currently seeking a Visual / UI Designer with Strong Branding experience to join their digital experience design team, onsite, for ongoing freelance through 2019.
Visual / UI Designer w Branding:
- Will join a team of 10 to assist with the implementation of a new platform, integrating over 300 websites and combining into one cohesive new platform
- Focus on creating beautiful UI systems, detailing designs and documenting UI specifications that work flawlessly, and overseeing the development of the software system
- Follow brand guidelines (which are in the process of being created) for visual design, working within and ex tending for digital, remaining flexible when typography and other elements need to be revised on the fly
- Have strong use of typography, layout and a strong eye for choosing high quality images that are on brand
Visual / UI Designer w Branding Requirements:
- Must have 5-9 years of branding and UI/ Visual design experience
- Must have a clean aesthetic, demonstrating thought process through design with high quality work and extreme attention to detail
- Be able to work quickly in a fast paced environment with tight turnaround times and deliverables due each week
- Must be able to ramp up quickly, jump in and be resourceful to complete tasks while creating best practices for design
- Will be hands on, collaborative and eager to contribute to problem solving brainstorms and workshops
- Must be a creative problem solver
- Must be nimble, able to pivot and change direction when needed
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.