Position: Product Designer
Location: Miracle Mile to Downtown
Estimated Duration: 4 Months
Starts: January 2019
* Entertainment client is looking for a Visual Designer to work with their team.
* The Visual Designer will be responsible for the responsive design across desktop and mobile devises.
* You must be able to deliver pixel-perfect designs.
- 3+ years experience on product design
- Skilled in Sketch, Invison and Creative Suite
- Principle experience a huge plus!
- Must have responsive design experience
- Must have UI and UX design experience
- eCommerce experience
- Experience designing products that engage the consumer
- Must have experience designing for emails
- Must have Sketch experience
- Experience working in an agile environment
This project gets started onsite January 2019 and will be 4 months of freelance work.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.