Who we are
Justworks gives a damn. We're helping businesses get off the ground, enabling them to focus on running their business and solving HR issues for them. We're data driven and never stop inventing new ways to improve.
At Justworks, you'll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
The Job - Product Designer
We're looking for a well-rounded Product Designer with a passion for research, UX, and visual design. You'll be responsible for the entire design process on core Justworks features.
You'll work directly on the parts of the product most crucial to getting folks the benefits they need. Whether it's creating intuitive flows to sign up for health insurance, a way to guide admins to make smart decisions about what plans to offer, or helping people save for their retirement: these are the type of complex problems we need your help solving.
What you'll do
- Defining and executing user research projects and conducting user feedback sessions
- Running sprints, eventstorming, and other feature-definition exercises
- Collaboratively sketching with designers, product managers, and developers
- Creating wireframes, flows, and mixed-fidelity prototypes
- Creating beautiful, high fidelity mockups that extend the existing visual design system
- Gathering feedback and iterating on features once they're out in the wild
Who you are
- A portfolio demonstrating functional, simple, and delightful user interfaces
- Expertise with Sketch and/or Adobe Illustrator
- Experience using a styleguide / working within an established design system
- Proven track-record of working with multiple stakeholders to complete great product work
- Strong communication skills, extremely organized, all that good stuff.
- Minimum 4-5 years visual, UX, and/or product design experience
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus.
Please submit your portfolio along with resume
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.