Position: Product Development Manager
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $80K, DOE
Our client is hiring a Product Development Manager for an exciting full-time role!
In this role, you will be tasked with:
- Concepting and executing product launches for major retail chains (take ownership of entire development process)
- Leading creative brainstorms
- Researching material sources
- Negotiating costs with vendors
- Communicating with international manufacturers
- Proven track record of product development with sales statistics to share ($1+ Million)
- Proven track record of product development for major big box retailers
- Background in industrial design or graphic design, with a focus on commercial products
- Past successes sourcing materials and negotiating cost of production
- Design experience for paper goods, notebooks, wrapping paper, wallpapers, etc.
- Experience leading trend analysis and developing innovative, revenue-generating products
- Experience communicating with manufacturers based in Asia is highly preferred
The ideal candidate will be a multi-tasker who excels at working long hours for the good of a product launch. You must be excited by the energy of a multi-million dollar, fast growing retail division!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.